Tuesday 22 May 2018

                        The undertaker

Risultati immagini per come diventare un becchino libroWhen I opened the gift box I found a book about the undertaker. At the beginning I was a little bit scared about that book because it was a vary weird gift.
After that, in the days after my birthday, I started reading "How to became an undertaker". When I opened that book I heard some crows sing, but I didn't care about it and I started reading. When I finished that nook I realised that when it was with me it brings me luck, and when it wasn't with me bad thing happened to me.
Risultati immagini per ragazza che legge un libroIn the end I finally realised that it was a magic book because alol the time that I read that book the crows song and it brought me luck. Than book belonged to a victim of an accident that lived near my house but I don't know why that book was in my gift box!

No comments:

Post a Comment