Tuesday 29 May 2018

                              The dangerous driver
Risultati immagini per the dangerous driverWhen I got on the bus, it was very crowded and I couldn't find a seat, so I sat down near the driver. It was a very sunny day and it was so hot and in the bus there was a smell. While the driver drove, he was talking at phone maybe with her wife. The two were discussing about their wedding and the only thing that I heard was that his wife wanted to separate. Suddenly the driver starts screaming  and I was very scared because he was driving very fast and dangerously. So I decided to talk with him and asked him to lay the phone and drive in a safe and quiet way. After that I breathed a sign of relief and the driver thanked me because he didn't realize of what he was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment