Tuesday 6 March 2018

                    A person who inspires me: My cousin

L'immagine può contenere: 6 persone, persone che sorridono My cousin inspires me everyday. Her name is Nunzia and she's 23 years old and she attends University but she already has a degree. When I was a child I was always with her and she taught me a lot of things. She's very intelligent and generous, but sometimes she's very nervous and too serious. She always worried about me and when I have a problem I ask her for help because for me she's a sister. 
She spend a lot of time in church because she's an animator and 
and from a few months she become a  diocesan person responsible. What she does inspires me because of her I have found the world of ACR and other things. 
I love everything she does, her lifestyle, her personality, and one day I'd like to be like her .

No comments:

Post a Comment